YieldPoint d-Reader makes it all easy…
- Programmed to read all YieldPoint instruments regardless of type
- Immediately recognizes YieldPoint sensors ID, type and units
- Displays battery voltage, instrument ID, instrument type, temperature and geotechnical readings
- Simple and robust design, versatile and very low cost
- Durable in harsh environments
- No buttons to press
- Turns on instantly upon simple instrument connection
- No configuration required
- Inexpensive and versatile readout solution
- Compatible with all YieldPoint instruments
- Allows the reading of Extensometers, Tilt Meters, Instrumented Bolts, Cables, Rebars, Ground Movement Monitors, Moisture Sensors…
- Pocket-size: 18 x 11 x 5cm
- 9V Battery powered provides thousands of readings
- Reading rate about 5 per minute
- No manual and no training required
- Essential to check individual instrument functionality
- Used to zero certain d-Cable and d-Rebar instruments
The d-Reader is powered by a 9V battery. It automatically turns on when the user plugs in a geotechnical instrument so that it can never be left on by mistake. The blue LCD screen is backlit for excellent visibility in low light conditions. The d-Reader displays the battery level voltage and indicates when the battery must be changed.
The unit is housed in a vibrant Yellow boot for maximul visibility. The unit is extremely durable with 99%v of the units manufactured still in service.
The dReader is essential during installation of all YieldPoint instruments.