d-Micro Geotechnical Crackmeter
- monitoring any individual or interface crack in a structure
- monitoring cracks in underground mines such as lunch rooms and garages
- monitoring cracks in parking garages
- monitoring cracks in dams under rehabilitation
- monitoring cracks in residential structures subjected to blast vibration and fracing vibration
- monitoring bridge-deck behaviour
- monitoring of pillars and posts
The d-micro strain gauge is capable of 1 micron resolution over a range of 10mm. The gauge is attached to the structure using the #8-32 threaded rod at either end. The length of the sensor is 250mm and the diameter of the body is 7mm.
- Individually calibrated for highest accuracy
- High accuracy (0.5% FS) and resolution (0.01% FS =m 1 micron)
- Digital (d-Tech) 10mm stroke length
- Individual calibration with coefficients stored in memory.
- RS485 Output signal (9600,8,N,1) ASCII encoded
- Microcontroller provides output in real world units (mm and oC)
- Unique ID facilitates plug-and- play networking
- Digital temperature sensor for accurate compensation
- Inductive, non-contact technology for immunity to hostile environments
- Easy to interface with data loggers (d-Logger), Ethernet(IoT Gateway).
- Competitively priced
YieldPoint’s low cost d-Reader readout unit or the new d-TAB. Both provide the temperature and displacement data directly in oC and mm.
Data from the d-Exto can be collected using YieldPoint’s d-Logger dataloggers (d1Logger and d4Logger). Data can be download by any computer device running Windows including the convenient d-TAB.
Automated data retrieval:
Clusters of instruments (4 per Logger) that are monitored using YieldPoint’s d4Logger can be wireless networked using:
- dMesh – a 900MHz wireless mesh solution.
- IoT GateWay if Ethernet is available