YieldPoint adapted its world renowned dExto extensometer for installations in soils. YieldPoint’s soil extensometer has higher profile anchor points and adjustable resistance to extension. The anchor points can be position to extend or contract.
The YieldPoint d-Civil-Exto comes coiled and pre-assembled and read to install. A successful road settlement monitoring project calls for a rapid and economical installation, high survivability, high performance in soft soil materials, individual instrument tracking for large systems, easy transportability and handling.
- Small head allows recess into borehole
- Small head allows muliple extensomters to be decked in the same borhole.
- 6 anchor points are standard
- Simpler, faster installation leading to less traffic disruption.
- reduced human error
- Installed quickly from Minimal laydown area
- reduced procedural steps and field cutting and assembly of components will greatly reduce potential assembly errors providing a more reliable solution.
- Readings directly in real worl units reduces human error.
YieldPoint dEXTOs have proven, best in class, water immunity.
- Simplest, safest operation
- Complete immunity to water
- Manually adjustable resistance to stretching for complete adaptability to soil & grout conditions
- High profile anchor points for better tracking of soil movement
- On-board microprocessor
- Unique individual ID tag
- Readings directly in mm
- On-board temperature sensor
- Will survive loss of distal sections
- Durable materials: polycarbonate, stainless steel, aluminum alloy
- Dimensions: 25mm/1 inch diameter
- Length up to 25m /80ft
- High Resolution: 0.01mm
- Accuracy 0.05mm
- Anchor point dimensions: 6” long, 1 ¾” diameter with steel washers for perfect grip in soft grout.
- Storage: only ASCII 100 characters per reading
- Grout: 5 parts water, 2 parts Portland cement, 1 part bentonite in weight.
- Compatibility: Ethernet gateway, WiFi gateway, RF node